Tuesday, August 08, 2006

‘Here’s What I Did With My Body One Day’ by Lightwork

10 February 2006

Last Saturday we went to the Bowen West Theatre in Bedford – this is a nice little theatre run by De Monfort University and situated in a quiet residential street a little away out of the centre of town but no-one seems to know about it and it really struggles to get audiences. We saw a thing called ‘Here’s What I Did With My Body One Day’ by a company called Lightwork. It was a ‘genetic detective thriller’ about an academic who loses his elderly father while in Paris to speak at a conference – and said lots of interesting things about genetics and fate. It was really interesting and inventive with some amazing use of video projection. The show is touring and I would highly recommend it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home